The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Saturday, July 24, 2010

|
Yesterday night i went for a movie in ipoh with my frens ----> Lei hung, A kang, lee nel, cynthia and shiny..
we all straight away go to ipoh after my exams at 8pm..




this movie is about magic world..
the story line is good in the sense of the writers slip in some funny story line which makes all audiences laugh happily.Besides, the effect of the movie is fantastic as it brings me into a magical world..





there are more photos ..











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts