ipoh half day trip with u=)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

|


happy that u brought me to ipoh parade for shopping..although i did not shop much..(u know the reason..haha)

happy that u brought me to the fantastic dinner as u know..i really LOVE curry mee...and u were actually brought me to the great curry mee stall!!the curry was damn hot and spicy..made my face blushed and my lips almost swollen..!!hahaha..other than curry ..the side dishes..猪肠粉 and popiah..hmm..yummy yummy~haha

happy that u brought me to sing k~enjoyed it much..hmm..ur singing skill not bad yea..hahaha~


3 comments:

Katrina said...

fuyooh~
it should be like that ma~
for the couple in lovestruck XD

chunchun said...

hahaha..hmm~..
really enjoyed it..=)

ning said...

glad to see u so~full of happiness~^^

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts