Air cons in my hostel???

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

|
haha..is great that kampar starts to rain..i m just like having an air condition in my room..
when i woke up this morning ..wow..my room is like.. one of the hotel room in genting highlands...lol..
erm...i noe that kampar has been hot and sunny for few weeks starting from the term begins..
but finally the rain is coming right??..haha..
so now is a good weather for us to study ...study hard..to all utarians..because mid-term is coming soon!!^^jia you ~

4 comments:

AKIO LEE said...

nice to sleep also.... HAHA... dont "fishing" during lecture o... seen so nice to sleeppp.. Gambate in your mid-term o~~~~

chunchun said...

ok..thanks...u too^^

Unknown said...

Good
PJ also raining d~
quite cool now~ ^^
i love it~

chunchun said...

yalo^^..i love this kind of weather too..haha..

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts