i was alone in the first class...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

|
when i first entered the class..i knew i was late for the class ..i sat in the corner there becoz when i scanned thru the whole class..everyone was just like sitting with their frens..and I HAVE NO FRENS IN THAT CLASS...i knew some of them in foundation course..but they all got frens together with them..so i was alone !!
but for me..i think alone in class is not really a bad thing, but the tutor will keep looking at u..to make sure that i was not being left out..huhu...
in my class..there was a girl sitting alone too..coz she is new utarian.. ..not like me..already studied in utar for about 1 year..she came to me and said. "would u be my fren?" i dun noe y i was so shocked in the first place..and immediately i said sure and give my hp number to her..thats the first person talking to me in the class...^^
next was my first lecture class..which was at 6pm to 8pm..wow..superb tired...thus i kept yawning when the class was going on..until i saw a special guy with a quite girlish style..he kept touching his hair and his other accessories...wow wow...i tot he is not paying attention to the class...but..when the lecturer asked question..he was able to ans it ..even quicker than those who paid attn to class..amazing...



dun ever judge a book by its cover...lol^^

4 comments:

♥ penny ♥ said...

do u still remember me??
u are studying in UTAR now??hehe..
take good care ya.. =)

chunchun said...

of coz i still remember u!!^^
hehe..yup.. i m now in utar..
u r in mmu rite...u too ya..all the best yo~~^^

chunzhen said...

dun worry:-)
sure u will get a friend ...
hahaha..i am back already..go and see the photo that I had uploaded..
i bought a souvenier for u!!!

chunchun said...

haha...realli boh...?i go view the photos now...
i wanna see the souvenier too!!!^^^hahaha...

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts