i spoilt it..! first time i felt so helpless..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

|
my microeconomics..
i guess i spoilt it by myself..
too many graphs to be drawn? or
time given was too short? or
questions were too many for us? or
me myself was slow in answering questions?
my ans would be the last one..
because there are some students able to finish them in time..
so thats totally my own problem..for not finishing the questions..

i do not noe how to manage my time wisely...i had spent so much times on those question which only contained 2 marks each..

and ended up

couldnt finish those question which actually contained 5 marks each...

this was the 1st time i felt so helpless during exam..the 1st time...~~felt so helpless~~~...BUT..i m OK now..^^

7 comments:

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

hey gal... dun worry... as long as u put on ur effort... it will be enuf... wat happened after that wasn't that important... remember, if you panic in the exam, you can do much well... so for exam just treat it as normal exercise... i always did that... don't give too much stress to yourself... hehe ^^

cheer up... i believe you always did right?? happy-go-lucky girl... hehe... v(^.^)v

~~v1nc3nt90

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

sorry!!! my typo error... should be you can't do much well there... paisei paisei =.="

~~v1nc3nt90

bluefiz said...

如果考试做的慢,就要多练习相关的习题
正所谓熟能生巧,就能省很多时间了 ^o^

AKIO LEE said...

Gambate in next time ba ~~~ sorry ar i dono wan say wat.. jiu wish u can do well in next exam bo^^

ღZz慈♂ღ。◕‿◕。 said...

nvm la...i oso din finish ma...hehe....

chunzhen said...

hahaha..no worries..just call me if u got any questions, I am UR SIS, so np at all especially econs..hahahaahaha.kidding kidding!!!

chunchun said...

vincent: hahaha..yalo..i m happy-go-lucky person..so i m now pretty fine with that..LOL..

bluefiz: ya..i will really heed ur advice and do a lot a lot of exercises^^

Akio lee: hehe..thanks lotz ya^^

nianci: haha..a lot of question rite? haiz..we r in the same boat..:)

chunzhen: cieh..haha..call urself pro in econs...LOL..but is true lar...hehe..my sis..is the BEST!!

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts