mei jing's birthday^^

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

|

last monday is mei jing's bdae ..thus we went to her house..and wanna give her a big surprise..
erm..is it really a big surprise? i m not sure..haha..but anyway..i m sure that we all had fun on that day..so let me show some pictures with all of u..^^



(our birthday girl is cutting the cake)

But in the end, ended up....


<class rep is the one cutting it!!!LOL">


(still cutting?)

(not yet finished?) our class rep and kam yehyeh...


"wow...yummy yummy...we wanna have a bite *.*"


(all of us are concentrating on ???)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts