chloe!!^^

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

|

chloe is coming back from london soon...
i wanna meet u girl~
but i couldnt have that chance...:(
i will be still in kampar here and having my exam when u r in JB....
sad la wei..
haha..i have not been seeing u for about 8 months plus le..
missing u so much..
all of the others can meet with u for sure..they will sure fly back just because of u, our xiao qiao...hehe
BUT..for cynthia n i..sadly to say..we couldnt go back!!...

but liang po po will alwiz miss u de..LOL...

from..
liang po po..hiak hiak..




2 comments:

Haozai said...

I love the liang popo~ haha

chunchun said...

hehe..i like liang po po too..

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts