going to the end..

Sunday, August 23, 2009

|
time flies...
it is going to the end of this year one trimester one..of my degree life in UTAR..
in this 12 weeks..a lot of things had happenned..i have known a lot of new friends, i have gone through somethings that i do not wish to happen..

i have gone thru fun time with my classmates ( yumcha, badminton, during lectures, tutorials and so on)..maybe in the next semester ..we (classmates) will not have the high chance of being in the same tutorial group...but the experiences that we have gone thru together..will alwiz in my mind forever...

i have learnt some leason in these few weeks..learned how to behave in front of ppl, not to talk so much in some situation, not to be too quiet when i m not suppose to be, not to be too calculative, and a lot more leasons that is very useful to me in my future life..

frankly, i m very happy to noe u all..frens who come to UTAR together with, frens whom i noe them when i was in foundation course, frens whom i start knowing them lately, frens whom i have not seen them face-to-face but we can chat comfortably in msn...frens who plays scrabble with me in facebook, frens whom i noe u but u don't know me ..frens who u noe me but yet i do not have the chance to noe u...haha..juz wanna say.."great to noe all of u"!!!

not forgetting, final is coming soon, so we utarian..juz do our best in our studies, do not ever give up in those subjects that we are not strong at, fight for it!!

azA aZa figHtiNg!!!


6 comments:

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

great to see that u are enjoying your uni life... haha... jia you jia you for ur final ya... ^^

~~v1nc3nt90

bluefiz said...

一起加油嗯^o^

Unknown said...

yah yah... fighthing 2gether...
i just back from the war,
after few week, have to start the war again... >.<
tired all the time...

chunchun said...

vincent: yea..i m really enjoying..trying to make it as fun as possible..hehe

bluefiz: ok!!^^ let +u together..

Jackie: haha..year 3 le mah..already big big le wo..sure got a lot of wars to go..jia you jia you^^ not like me, still so free here..lol..

Luan said...

不论你的朋友们离你多远,只要你们的心里有彼此,那就已经很足够了~

*Luan*

chunchun said...

luan: yeap..wat u said is very true...agree with it^^

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts