nice trip with family:)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

|
yo..really a nice trip with my family indeed..
haha..

1st destination..grand kampar hotel..

2nd destination..cameron highland..
but dun know why..is not as fun as before..
T.T..
but my parents bought some strawberries ..yohoo..!^^

3rd destination..grand kampar hotel again..haha
i had a nice bath there..
sweet dream over there too..^^

4th destination ..PENANG..
haha..a nice place..
we went to kek lok si, san bao gong, gurney drive, eat cei hu, asam laksa, chao kuey tiao queensbay, butterfly farms..and lot n lot more..
i saw a lot of ang mohs there..super yeng~

5th destination
GRAND kampar hotel..

quite a short description in this post..i have no mood to write more..haha..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't wait for Penang Pesta?
hehe xD
that is worth to go oh...
can i ask you a question?
YOu come from jb right?
then do u study convent?

*JOO* said...

I also go Penang last Saturday...
really having fun there..
hehe^^

chunchun said...

jackie: haha..cannot stay for too long, i gotta come back to attend my class (such an obedient student,LOL,kidding)..yea..i m from jb, from convent too..during secondary school life.

Joo: very fun rite?haha..it will be so nice if i get to meet you there..hehe:)

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts