a wonderful sunday i would say..

Sunday, November 15, 2009

|
how wonderful is it..?
for u it might be a boring one,
but as for me,
it is full of meaning and is wonderful..

i woke up around 8am in the morning,
wow..i feel the good and nice weather in the morning,
the air was so fresh~like it

then i joined my friends to the pasar pagi,
aha..i bought some nutritious food, because i had been eating those maggi mee and all sort of junk food which is totally not good for my health,
thats why i chose to wake up in the morning and went pasar to buy some vegetables..~

cynthia brought us for a decent breakfast (because i did not eat breakfast for last few days)

after that, when i finished up my assignment, then i cooked for the lunch.."yummy yummy"
and after that, i was here to update my blog,
as i said before, we should always cherish what we have now, the each of every thing that we are doing now should be appreciated, and not taken for granted..!^^

so friends~
ENJOY EACH AND EVERY DAY..and don't ever forget, ~with a smile~^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts