May u all rest in peace

Monday, November 2, 2009

|

A tragedy has happened and it took three lovely lives at once ..
among these three beloved utar students, the one i m familiar with is James Khor,
he is an active student in school, he joined a lot of clubs and societies,good in socialize with people, and he had a sweet smile.

This is really a sad case indeed. We will never predict what will happen next.
On Friday itself, i saw James Khor, he was still alive, standing in front of us, still smiling at us, helping us to take photos during the event,but i will never know, that was the last time i saw him.

When i got this news, and my friends had shown me their facebook, the last one he showed me is James.
I was so surprised and shocked when i saw that.
I quickly surfed the net to check his full name. Unfortunately, is really him. At that point of time, I was still hoping he would survive, but his body was the first to be found. I stunted there, in front of my computer.
Although i don't know him well, but he is really a nice guy. I m sure everyone who knows him agree with me.
We can no longer see him walking in the campus, playing balls with friends..and nevertheless, his sweet smile.

This news brought tears to all Utar students. What i want to say is, there is nothing more we can do.They are dead . This is the fact. Thus, we should hold back our tears and let them rest in peace.

Three of them will still be best friends in another world, taking care of each other.
I am sure that they hope all of their friends don't be sad because of them, same goes to their respective parents. Aunties, Uncles, your children wouldn't want u all to be sad. Must be adamancy.

At least, they are now together..
in another PEACEFUL world.

James Khor, Yew Shy Gin and Yew Ghim Chnieh,
Rest In Peace..with smile.
We will always remember u in the bottom of our hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts