night at the museum 2..nice movie~~

Friday, May 22, 2009

|
Today I went out with my sis and some frens for a movie..the name of the movie is night at the museum 2...haha..is really a good movie..is full of fun when watching it..my fren who was sitting beside me..xhin li..she laughed when watching it..same goes to me..haha..

There is one character called brunden..he plays this character rather well..i give him 60%..

The other character ...named the evil Egyptian Kamunrah ..although the character he played in this movie is a bad character..but he is super duper funny..u will like him if u watch it..lol^^


After watching movie..we went shopping for a while..and wanna to chat with xhin li mah..coz long time din get to see each other le..^^hee...
and not forgetting...taking photos...!!^^


                                                                     this is pinli^^
                                                                 chee ling here~                                                                 my muachi~ xhin li


 and lastly ...my sis!! chun zhen..~
 

1 comments:

Luan said...

Hey.. YenLuan here..
Which blog u will use the most?
Pls do link me, ok?

*Luan*

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts