i am scared of the time

Monday, May 17, 2010

|
time passes really fast..
i had finished my degree Year 1 in utar..
two years had passed including foundation year,
i am scared..scared of the time..which is able to bring me away from my utar friends..
which is able to take me away from school life..and throw me into the biz world..
i do not wish to reach that moment so quickly..
because i love the excitements having here during uni life..
so please ..wishing for the time to go slower..
i am trying my very best to cherish my time now..trying hard to make my life as interesting as possible..
i keep taking photos lately..is because of i dun wish to miss out all these wonderful moments..
everything will be so different after two years..
so i need to take all these down one by one..
so that i am able to flip back those photos i had taken..when i reach the old age..

and there is a piece of msg to dear mr.time :
please slow down sir..slow down ur speed..hehe



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts