outings with some of the muachis..haha

Thursday, May 20, 2010

|




Yesterday we as a four went to the most surprising place ---> city square neway..to K songs..and took pics as a memory..because a mao is leaving malaysia soon..she is going to China..haha
so we took this opportunity to go out with her..and let us have a look at her..
since we have not been met for a long time..hehe..

A simple yet nice gathering with them..love u all muachi..
looking forward to next gathering with the rest of the muachis..i know its hard for us to meet in 8 persons..
thus we meet each other separately bah..hehe..:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts