exam coming yor~

Friday, April 23, 2010

|
my study week starts!!
haha..
so is really time for me to pay full attention to it..

erm..this study week...our beloved fren ..feng lii come to kampar and visit us..besides, pooi sian came here too..
these two frens were our ex-kampar frens..haha
now they are studying in setapak campus..

its really a long time since we last meet feng lii ..almost a year~
so this gathering is really a great one for all of us here..
i wish that we can go back to foundation time so much..
although it is impossible to happen..
anyway..
i still wish that we all able to maintain this friendship ..^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^..yaya...hope so too~
all the best for all of us..
lets fight for final!!

>>>>\[@],[@]/

chunchun said...

yohoo!!yea..lets fight for it together..:)
all the best^^hehe

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts