McD "trip" with u guys XD

Sunday, April 4, 2010

|
1 April 2010..did you get fooled by your friends??
haha..I am sure that YOU ALL had fun with it..either fooled by ppl or fooling ppl around..or both^^
for me, i was fooled by my friend..but it was a nice and funny one..LOL

on this day, we housemates had nothing to do, and the most “资深” housemate, our leng zai lei hung, brought us to Ipoh, went Ipoh for what?? haha..tell you frankly , just for McD!! ahaha..don't laugh my friends, kampar students here like to go there for McD, because sadly to say, there is no McD in Kampar, and we ALL love McD, LOL~

before we set off to ipoh, lei hung told me he received a call from his classmates, said they were about to go there for McD too, thus, we joined them as a big group for McD..yohoo^^. Although we did not know about his friends, but come on..we all are youngster, making friends around is our favourite^^..haha..lei hung did introduce his friends to us..and of course, introduced us to his friends too XD~


But on that day itself, my condition was not good, as i had a bad cough and sore throat ><..haiz..so i had no choice but to look at them eating, I COULD'T eat!!..T.T 
Not only that, i couldn't talk much too, but the guys were all so funny, and i couldn't stop myself from laughing,hahahaha...the way they chatted with each other..wow..FANtastic!!

Around 1am++ , we went back to hostel, and by the time we reached, it was 2am..haha
we girls had the privilege, because we did not drive, so we could sleep nicely in the car
the most pity one is lei hung, he got to drive..haha..

But, i did enjoy this kind of gathering..thanks lei hung for bringing us go McD^^!!


Lei hung and us^^

4 comments:

毛 said...

傳説中的聯誼?~

chunchun said...

哈哈哈,还不算,如果是联谊,大家应该会穿的美点~哈哈

cynthia said...

Mcd~I'm lovin' it!! haha!! and my sis and i also didnt sleep cause need to accompany the driver to prevent him falling asleep.. kaka

chunchun said...

hahaha..although i m quite scared..but i still fell asleep..LOL

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts