i AM boring!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

|
aiks..it's a boring day..
after my last class for today..
i cycled back to hostel with housemate~

and by the time i reached home..as usual ..i would do the thing that normally all UTAR students will do..which is..FACEBOOK..ing..~

but sometimes..facebook is boring too..
no mood to play facebook now..no mood to play zombies now..
aiks aiks..~~should be studying by the way..but ... ...
LOL~~totally NO mood..

yo ...calling study mood!!
yo ...calling zombies mood!!
yo ...calling facebook mood!!

HAHA~..such a boring me..:)chun ling..u 're really BORING..><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts