healthy life chun ling!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

|
today is an usual day..
as usual..i m staying at home..doing my revision for final..
my progress for revision is very slow..
because i do not pay my 100% attention into it..
i played zombies after studying for a while..
i chatted with my friends when i started to feel boring..
thats why ..until now..i still cant get to finish all subjects..

and now guess what am i doing..
haha..maggi mee again..lol..
curry maggi mee with egg..wahaha..
i think my hair will all drop soon..
hopefully i will stop eating all these unhealthy food..
and lead a healthy life..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur life really "healthy"

chunchun said...

LOL..haha..i m trying to get rid of these "healthy lifestyle"

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts