~ L.I.B.R.A.R.Y ~

Monday, April 5, 2010

|

Its a monday !!
haha..a normal school day, as usual, we went to school in the morning, 
it was a 8am class, but we reached there around 8.15am..hehe..
we were late, if you ask me the reason for being late to school, it was because we walked to school,haha~

during the two hours break in the afternoon, we all went to the library after having out lunch~
guess what were we doing..lol..
we were suppose to be studying there..
.........
.........
but ended up....

(1) taking picture ^^



(2) errm...what were they doing? taking pics of their admirer? XD


(3)..FINALLY...we were back to our main purpose of coming to library ^.^
       ~~studying~~










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts