a new day .. a new life

Friday, April 9, 2010

|
life doesn't go on as smoothly as i expected..
sometimes..things happen beyond our control..

A new day,
A new life,
forget the unhappy past ,
hope for a better future..

how i wish i have somebody to lean on when i was unhappy.

but i m thankful because i have a bunch of frens to talk to..

and i am happy that i have my family with me..

just like what my friend told me

"learn to like the thing u have now instead of searching the one u like.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts