i m getting more and more tired now..:(

Friday, April 30, 2010

|
haiz..study week is really a suffering week to all of us..
yet so free yet so busy..aikss..
really annoying..
other than study , we eat, other than eating, we study..
can imagine how suffering it is..
my brain is getting more and more tired now..

whats make me so suffering this sem..?
my coursework mark?
yup..80% is because of this..
i was too playful during mid terms..
thus i had a very very bad coursework mark this time..

who's fault?
whats cause me to study so so so hard now?
all is because of ME myself..
who to blame? is ME
who is supposed to bring back the marks lost? is ME...

so..no more complaints chun ling^^
the only i can do now is working hard and striking hard for it..thats all..
nothing else..
ALL the BEST chun ling...!! i can make it..:)

JIA YOU^.^(to all my frens too)

4 comments:

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

haha... indeed... study leave was really torturing us... anywhere... all the best for your coming exam ya... let's gambateh together ba... v(-.-) (with this sleepy face.. =P)

~~v1nc3nt90

chunchun said...

hahaha..thanks ^^
u too..good luck in final ~
jia you jia you..
so funny with a sleepy face somemore..haha

Jobless Girl said...

cheers, dont be so stressful.

chunchun said...

thanks lot ^^..

Post a Comment

Followers

Introduction

i am a short girl..(according to my fren, T.T) but i love my height.. although i love my height, but i do not really love my weight coz when others see me, most of them will say :"哇,好吃好住哦” obviously,i get what's the meaning..>
Powered By Blogger




Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments


Recent Posts